Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day, Coming Home, and yummy smores

We had such a fun time at the Bontrager's house for Labor Day. It was such a blessing to get to fellowship with them and meet some new families as well. Mr. Bates did an incredible job speaking and it was such a blessing to hear him speak on some things that are so relevant for our day and age. We also enjoyed the wonderful music. Sunday night was one of our favorite parts of the visit getting to sing hymns for such a long time with a bunch of families...and Mr. Bontrager asked Emily and I to sing the National Anthem for everyone (which we did turn many shades of red from the sudden request but we agreed.) I think that all of our all time favorites was getting to play volleyball till 1 in the morning. There was some friendly competition and no one got hurt too bad...although dad did accidentally hit my in the face with his elbow and it hurt terribly I did survive. Through all the excitement and fun times over Labor Day weekend I'm sorry to say that my camera died and I didn't get the chance to take any pictures :( But here are some pics of tonight while we did smores as a family in our backyard.













No comments:

Post a Comment