Friday, December 2, 2011

Quotes of the Day

Yesterday and today have been days filled with lots of sarcasm, funny comments, and laughter. So I thought I would share some of the funniest moments from the past 2 days.

"Anna your still licking your lips! You need to stop or they will
keep hurting!" Anna: "Ya, I lick them because my nose is itchy"
WHAT?! We definitely had a great laugh at that one!

Philip: "Dad you hid the Wii so I couldn't play didn't you?"
Dad: "Yep. Because you can't be playing without permission!"
Philip: "Well I knew you hid it...so I hid the remotes!"
Mom: "Touche!" 
haha We loved that one because if dad wanted to play he couldn't
because Philip hid the remotes!

Dad: There's so much information in the air but we still 
don't know what the final plans are for tomorrow."
Alesha: "Where?! I don't see anything in the air anywhere!"
Dad: "I knew you would make a smart alec comment!"
Haha! 

It has definitely been a funny few days and those were just a couple of the comments made. Also Emily had a band concert tonight and she did absolutely wonderful! I hope everyone has been having a good week! Till next post...God bless! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment